RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD





I'm a bit too emo to blog coherently right now, so don't mind me if the words just don't stick.

Somehow, I think guys are also prone to that certain time of month @ PMS. My mood's fluctuating like mad. Something like a graph of sine functions.
-_____-

Yeah, everyone in class's doing Maths, and it's infectious.


Anyway, it's been happy me, sad me, sad me, happy me, sad me, emo me, anguished me, happy me, and then back to anguished me. Well as you can see, the emo parts are turning out more often than the happy ones, tsk.

Aaaaaah, emotions'll be the death of me.


But then again, amen to the world for good, caring friends. They bothered spending at least an hour listening to me rant and spill my stupid shits out, okay. Thanks, guys.

Awww....ya'll are such a bunch of buddies that I just feel like bear-hugging you to death, but I can't. Obvious reasons why. Oh, the mind boggles!

Oh, wait.

Shibi, if you're reading this, I hold you personally responsible for brightening up my day. Until now, I can't stop smiling to myself, and my cheek muscles are already tiring. You're the #1 person on my bear-hug list, hah!

I might've just gone insane.

Alrighty, bye.



Yours truly,
Mervin, still waiting for my camera, ugh.

P.S. Yo Shibs, it's our little secret, aite?

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.