RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD




Last Friday was the celebration of 5 birthdays, all packed together into 2 hours. It's what you do if you don't have enough money for 5 different birthday parties, 5 different cakes, and 5 different presents.

So right after Programming lecture was over and done with, we decided to try out the newly opened Pak Li's kopitiam. They were handing out vouchers, see.

50 CENTS IPOH ICED WHITE COFFEE!!!!! Heeeehhhlll yeah, baybeh.

If you don't know, I loooove coffee. I hell dig coffee, even when I remember hating it point black back when I was little.

And now I'm craving for more coffee. Starbuck's Java frapp, please? *big hint*



21 coursemates and the Programming lecturer took up a full row of tables, and even then, it was still cramped despite the fact that we're all small sized.

Anyway, menu gave me a headache cos there was just too many things I felt like ordering. Either cos' I kept thinking A would be nicer than B, or I just didn't wanna spend too much on food. Have been eating like mad lately.


*rewind story abit*

Just the day before, I went to Jusco, because I thought Giordano were selling two t-shirts for 15 bucks. But alas, I got conned. Not 15 bucks.

50 bucks.

Sighh. Money makes the world go round, I swear to god. So to cheer myself up, I stopped by Romp.

Ah yeess. I especially love the white one. It's a PERFECT fit, compared to the free-sizes I usually get in Romp. But the more logical side of me told me I didn't need new clothes at the moment.

Okay la, more like I was just plain lazy to go to the ATM, but screw that. The main point is I somehow convinced myself to leave empty-handed.

Miracle? I think so.

*back to story*


So I settled with some pineapple fried rice that simply looked orgasmic in the menu, but turned out looking like this. That's like 6 bucks there. *gasps*

Also made the wrong choice with durian cendol, seeing as I've never in my life, said no to a durian.

Durian gravy was just too pungent, too artificial, and too little!!! Whole thing tasted blardy ass plain cos there was so much ice. Oh, and brown sugar kinda killed off the durian taste. Ass.


Nevertheless, I ate till my stomach was near exploding point. And that was before the cake was cut, to begin with.

Oh well. It wasn't as bad as Say Er's. Initially, she ordered Snow Ice Red Bean or something like that. So when it came to the table, I felt my jaw drop to my knees.


Baahhh. The kopitiam fails epic-ly like no other has ever failed before. But then again, I'm gonna add some points back only because they have a....


Genius eh?

Lame jokes, photography sessions, and whole class ponteng-ing Engineering Materials lecture (kesian Ms.Ng) brought the curtain to a close.

So yes. Once again, happy birthday Sam, Say Er, Chee Kiat, Kok Jun, and Choy Leng, and have a good one, guys!



Yours truly,
Mervin, birthday celebrations are always a bomb. One more?

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.