RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD



Indeed, society can be pretty judgemental at times. The number of whispers I get behind my back about the way I look proves this.

"Mervin, ppl keep on sayin u lala wei... won't it hurt?"

To be honest, and to answer that question, NO. I'm not hurt.

In fact, I'm amused. Laughing at those people whose eyes are too clouded by the dogma of boring society. Laughing at those people who're too narrow minded to actually do something and stand out of the crowd.

No one deserves to be tarred with the same dirty brush. Haven't I proved for the umpteenth time, that I'm not just one of those people you find wearing carrot-cuts in Sungei Wang?

Fashion is just fashion, nothing more. For those of you who don't know what Japanese fashion is, God bless your soul.

And God, double bless those bimbotic souls that think I'm extreme when it comes to fashion.

I don't give a shit if anyone thinks I look gay, or that I have a slim figure good enough to be a girl. And to hell with those that think I need to take growth supplements just because I'm too short, or that I'm more pretty than handsome, and that a proper man should be tall with broad shoulders.

Pfft.

I don't have anything to prove to anyone. As long as I stand up for what I believe know is right, that's good enough for me. I'm perfectly happy with the way I look, talk, and act. If you've got a problem, I suggest you say it in my face, and not whisper and gossip behind my back like some sort of chicken-shitted coward. I don't need that kind of crap. Go jump in a well, okay?

With love,
Mervin, if only looks could kill.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.