RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Ah, Creative Malaysians....


You know, sometimes, when I think of Malaysia, I imagine it with a face. And where would that face be?

My answer? In the toilet or some shit like that.

And what’s it doing there? To hide its face from all the embarrassment lahh.

ROFLMAO!

For real. Seriously.

The people behind the all-time Malaysian rip-offs eh, I tell you I wanna slaaaaaap so hard wehh. What Malaysian rip-offs, you may ask.

Well then, for your viewing pleasure….






And as if that wasn't bad enough, they had to go the extra mile to decapitate, then deface both my favourite comic companies, DC and Marvel.



Yeah. Which ironically means our country's pride... is another country's pride. Hah.

And my personal favourite... (Credits to Kennysia)


Okay. For those of you who're still deluded in denial, how's Captain Obvious for obvious?


And maybe the least impressive of all....



So yeeeeap. Imitation is the best form of flattery (or so they say).

Pity our country's not doing that much flattering.

Saw how pathetic onot? huhu...


P.S. Sorry for the quality of some of the pics... Some of them were tiny, and when you resize them yuno....


Yours truly,
Mervin, I don't mean to offend anyone. But this is hilarious, no?

5 COMMENTS:

Jonathan said...

Malaysia boleh baby!

Mervin til'Leon Lindaeus said...

Baahahah!!!! Just you wait. The next one's better!

x k e l l y x e m o x said...

wow!! good one...
im definitely gonna be visiting your blog more...
just put more stuffs... ^^
and maybe a chat box ???

Mervin til'Leon Lindaeus said...

Hmm... see if I can program one myself... I would, If I could find my programming book...

N/A said...

haha!! copy cat

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.