RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

To Cut Or Not To Cut?






I was just looking back at last months photos of ... well... me.

And I was sorta reliving the fact that I look okay in short hair. (okay laah, not THAT short)



I'm damned stressed now. You know you get that kinda shitty dilemma, where questions start banging the inside of your skull? Questions like should i do this, or should i do that? Then there's the famous 'but if i do this, would it go wrong?'

Ahhhhhh.

Stress stress stress.

Saw... my hair can really give me probs. Quite recently, I've went with short-ER hair than last time. And IMHO, I love it. Spiked, left down, or slicked back... short hair actually has it all. But I'm just so daaaaaamn worried that if i go to the salon, I'll get some Sweeny Todd-fashioned hairstylist.

Sigh.

I know I'm making a big shit out of small shits. But I don't care. Tonight I won't be able to sleep. Well, not literally cannot. Just gonna find it harder to sleep, that's all.

So the golden question is....

SHOULD I CUT MY HAIR OR NOT?

Who knows, it might be better, or worse than my current rounded hairstyle.

Someone please enlighten me!!!!! *sigh*

Baah. Enough with the childish complains. I've gotta go cook.

Laters.



Yours truly,
Mervin, Maybe I'll get a wahyu telling me what to do....

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.