RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD
Hi all.

Man, it'sbeen ages since I visited my blog. I tell you, everytime I come on the Internet, I try to avoid typing in my blog url cos when I see the date of my last post, I can feel that there's a funeral in progress on my blog. And you can blame it all, not on Akon, but on Society Day and KL Tour.

Yep. It's freshie week at TAR College, and so, it falls to me and my committee to make an interesting week for the young noobs.

Sad, right? Me calling them young even though they're my age. Baah. Who cares? They didn't pass their PTS!

Serves them right.

ROFL. Anyway, Society Day was on Wednesday, and KL Tour... it's tomorrow!! I so goddamn swear that Imma update as soon as I get home, cos hostel connection sucks big time.

Don't think I'm cocking or bullshitting you laah, okay. I know I said my connection sucks. I'm blogging now cos I'm in the library. Free internet, so who wouldn't jump for it?

Oh, eff. Someone just turned on the fan behind me. It's already air conditioned! How thick skinned can a person be? I'm wearing a SUB sleeveless somemore.

Ah. No pics for ya'll this time, sorry. After all, I'm still saving up on my cam, and I need to blog in my room for a quality post.

Not a friggin' freezing library. No music also. Cipetted.

Bye all.


Yours truly,
Mervin til'Leon Lindaeus- Oh cool. My arms are getting numb already.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.