RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Chocolate Was In The Air... - 09.01.10

Straight up, Mid Valley's Chocolate Fair was a huge letdown. ZOMFG disappointing! I don't think I've ever felt so let down by chocolate, the sweet indulgence it is, ugh.

The day before, I came up with a fantabulous plan: TAKE AS MANY PHOTOS AS WE CAN, TILL THE CAMERA RUNS OUT OF BATTERIES.

Manatau, the whole thing was so stupid and so boring that we took less than 20 photos that day, seriously. It was THAT boring, believe that.

Rest of the day was spent (literally) treating everyone to good food.

Two cinnamon rolls for the 6 of us, all under my contribution. Huhu

FYI, Saint Cinnamon's Cinnamon Rolls are GOOD. They're like... even better than Cinnabon's or whatever other brand you have in mind. Plus, they're cheap, so how could we not?

Then, Kok Jun treated us all to Auntie Anne's Pretzels - sour cream is the bomb! Fun fact: I've never had an Auntie Anne's before, even when my mom has had one.

=.=

KL boy, PHAIL.

The shirts read "When I grow up, I want to be an ENGINEER." So suitable for us! If only they came in 18-year-old sizes.

For the record, I'm quite tall in my class, even though I'm considered dwarven in Subang. Screwed up growth spurt screwed me along with it. Peggy says it's a lack of sleep during my teenage years.

OH WTF I'M STILL A TEENAGER LAAH! I vow to sleep early from now on, ok? See if that adds up another 10 cm.



Yours truly,
Mervin, I'm dreaming, but so what?

P.S. Samson got us Beard Papa's cream puffs, too. The original ones are still better, green tea sucked like mad.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.