RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Kiam Siap!!!!!!





For those of you who need to polish up your Hokkien, the title means STINGY.

FINALLY!!!

Some free time to get back on the blogosphere. Yeah, amen to the world.

As ya'll know, I recently lost my cam. Okaaay lah, I conned you, not that recent la.

And pity this fella la, my mom says i'm too handal at losing my stuff, counting the fact that I've lost two cameras, both of which never lasted for a year before they went off to Never-seeyouagain-land.

So yeeap, I'm on a major saving spree. In fact, I'm saving so much, it should be put down in the bible as a miracle. Cos' I've never, ever went for 2 months straight without adding a new shirt to my wardrobe.

Everyday, I take cheapo buns for lunch, cos they're only 60 cents. And for dinner, I go to the nearby mamak and order a roti or two. So all together, it's only 3 to 4 bucks per day. As a matter of fact, I just got back from the most unhealthy dinner I've ever had - oil-drenched and sugar loaded roti tisu. And did I mention drinks?

I don't order drinks wtf haahah. =.=III

I'm pokai-ed, you can soooo imagine.

Ah, ok. Anything goes for money, I suppose. Anyone wants to lose their virginity can come to me. It's FOC, but service charge still applies. Cheap, easy, fast, and satisfactory.



Muhaahaa. Wait till my mom sees that. =P



Quite recently, I watched Confessions of A Shopaholic. It's a pretty good movie, and it actually got my brain gears turning. The way Rebecca Bloomwood describes shopping?

"Oh, when I see the sheen of silk on a manequin, and when you swipe a credit card and it's yours... you feel like the whole world's yours...and then the feeling leaves when you leave a shop, and you have to find it again..."

Yeeap. And there i was, with some ZOMG-ed look on my face. Cos' it's EXACTLY the way I feel when I go shopping.

Fulamak, I'm a shopaholic. Muhahahha.

So tell me laah. How the *beep* am I supposed to save money when there's a ton of shopping malls around me?

Sungei Wang.
Times Square.
Mid Valley.
Lot10.
Sunway Pyramid.
Subang Parade.
19.
KLCC.

And what's damn chun? All of these have LRT stops, and FREE shuttle services. That's why sometimes, technology advances aren't necessarily a good idea. ARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!

Maybe I should get some help la. But on the other hand, getting counselling at Tanjung Rambutan doesn't sound so good.

Oh. One final thing before I go get killed by calculus homework. I just realized my blog has nothing but random rants, and me blurting out rubbish. WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK?!?!?!?!



Yours truly,
Mervin, sorry for the vulgarities. i just feel like cursing at someone.




0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.