RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD




Helooo world.

Firstly, no, I ain't lazy. It's just things are too much of a hassle! It's exam time now, and papers have been hard as hell, no shit.

Okay.

So yes, as you might've guessed, I'm taking a break from my blog till the 18th of September, cos' that's when my exams end. So to all my lifeless and rotting friends, my holidays are coming up reeeaalll soon! (which means I can be as lifeless and rotting as you guys!! whee)

But in the meantime, I have 2 inches of notes to study for each subject, including tutorials that have to be done over again mainly because I've forgotten everything. *sheepish grin*



Okay, I know there’s not much difference right now since I barely update my blog anyway.

But but but.... before I go MIA for 2 weeks, here’s some purely random shit that might've made it to a post if it wasn't for the fact that I have NO TIME:

1. Papers have been shitty, with no sleep at all.

2. My eyebags have worsened. More like etched in permanently. Not even my camera can save me now. Sob.

3. Lack of sleeps equals to deteriorating skin.

4. Hostel computer's Internet connection is down for God knows what reason. Wanna start spamming people's photos also cannot. Pfft.

5. I am craving for a good outing NOW.


So yeah, I’ll be back next time.

Just not sure exactly when.

Or maybe I won’t be back anymore.

Maybe just abandon merleon-lind.blogspot.com?

Maybe quit blogging?


MAYBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE??

Maybe I should just shut up and go sleep.

Yeah. BUH-BYE.


Yours truly,
Mervin, does Garnier eyecream work? I'd looove to try a bit!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.