RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD




...is an unbearably long time.

I should know, cos' I've deprived myself of a chock lot of good food, lovely clothes, outings, my friend's birthday presents, all just to save up for my camera.

And so, it is my great pleasure to announce that (I have to be formal here. Grand reveal ma.) :

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'VE GOT A NEW CAM, AND DAMN, YOU BET MY BEAUTIFUL ASS IT'S GOOD!

So much for formality, pfft.

Here.



Her name's Fujifilm Finepix F70EXR. Quite a mouthful, I know. (She doens't like it either.) She's really slim, with 10X zoom to catch you picking your nose from a mile away. And she sees clearly in the dark, too!

And as a last bit, she's got automatic portrait enhancers. Proof sample?

Okay lah, there's a bit of make-up, but otherwise, she makes ANYONE look beautiful. Even my ass. Hah, take that!

=.=III



I'm going crazy, I know, because I'm bloody bloody happy! In fact, I'm so happy, I'm willing to spend 100 bucks more on clothes as a reward for my god-given determination. Hahhah. There's no more need to save up anymore. So SPLURGE!!

Anyone up for shopping and good food after my exams?




Yours truly,
Mervin, *jumps of a building in happiness*

P.S. If you think Maxis Internet has crappy connection, think again. Streamyx at home is being a bitch, too. Can't even download Transformers2. So if anyone has Transformers 2, DVD quality, GIMMG GIMME GIMME!!!!!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.