RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD




I know what I said about me taking a break from the blogosphere. Well, forget it!! That last post was gay, plus I have a four day break before my next exam (Quality Control!!!! *gasps*), and so, I'll be productive. =)

Here's a not-so-'quality' update, as I'm still rushing to finish studying. So last Thursday, we thought we'd celebrate the birthday of a Japanese girl. And what better way to celebrate than a surprise birthday party?

The Japanese girl in subject is none other than Eelin!!!! But I shall refer to her from here on as Dongbell, as Dongbell she is on her MSN.

Exactly why she's Japanese is simply because of her newly dyed mane of red hair. Her teacher said it looks Japanese, so I'm simply jumping in the bandwagon. But you bet I love it. Perhaps more than Eelin Dongbell herself.

muhhahhah.

So yes, Dongbell. I've known her since OO Night Fundraising Week, and even though I can't say we're THAT close, Dongbell's one of the reasons I looked forward to helping during the fundraiser, and so, we've had our good times together.

Hehhhlll, more good times to come next sem!

Back to the main point of my post. Yes, the birthday surprise. At 4-ish, 9 of us hid in the SWC room with a cake, while Shibi lured her in with stories of getting new spectacles together.

Our WTF-kinda-plan-is-this faces. Diyan's WTF scene. Eelin's WTF reaction when we popped up from under every table, CHECK.

Jo got her tiramisu. 3 words: It. Was. ORGASMIC! And now I'm craving for more Tiramisu.

Somebody please? *hinting*


Yeeeeap. She likes it.

And well, every birthday guy/gal gets a wish. I'm betting Eelin was praying hard that....

La-dee-da-dee-dum.....

Okay! *changes subject*

Goddamn it, I love my camera to the maximus!!!



Not only that, but I'm working on my candid shots of events like these. Predictably, I still suck. However, I DID manage to catch a classic one.

WTF pic of the day. Scaaaandalous!

Okay, okay, I have GOT to go study. For real. But before I go off, one last time.

Aiyo. Should've wrote DONGBELL.



Yours truly,
Mervin, stuck on memorizing definitions of Quality.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.