RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD




What would I do when my key drops in a toilet bowl at 3 in the morn, travelling to and fro to Wangsa twice just because the assholic locksmith duplicated my key wrongly, get charged twice the amount of money than a regular locksmith, then getting told by a guard to be careful as I seemed to have malang all the time and to avoid getting hit by a car or any accident whatsoever?

Simple.


1st step. Remain calm.

2nd step will be a teensy weensy bit more complicated.











ZOMFG TOUCH WOOD LICK WOOD EAT WOOD CHEW WOOD SMELL WOOD LISTEN TO WOOD TALK TO WOOD STEP WOOD PEGANG WOOD DANCE WITH WOOD SHOP WITH WOOD PLAY WITH WOOD DRIVE WOODEN CAR and TFK WITH WOOD.

Yours truly,
Mervin, almost forgot. Sleep with wood.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.