RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

UPDATE!!!! (whew, finally.)





Hello people. I know I said I was gonna take a break till the 18th. I know, oh, I know.

And I also know that it's now the 28th, and 28 minus 10 equals to, I know, 10 days without updates. Clingy shit.

I know.


Okay laah, I'll tell you why. Holidays have just been so boring, in a bad terrible kinda way. Bloody bloody unproductive, ugh. And believe me, productiveness is of utmost importance for me. *yadadaaa-dada-deedum*.

All I can say is, I'm the sad soul who's trapped at home, while everyone's out there having fun. Didn't even work, can you believe that?



I mean, it's like during exams, I have too much to study that I don't have enough time to shit. And now, it's like I have too much time that I don't have enough shit to shit.

Owh.....kay, let's just leave it at that.

Here's a recap for everything from the 18th, then. Think I'll split it into several posts before my new semester starts. Warning though. It's gonna be disjointed, obvious reasons why.



***********

1. 18-09-09 Freedom!!!!

After 3 weeks of stressful, sleepless nights of befriending Nescafe, it's finally over!!! And by it, I mean the exams, of course. Even wrote so fast that my finger bled during the last paper, I shit you not. That was just so stressful. I never wanna sit for another Corrosion paper ever.

Hallelujah for it, no?

So hello karaoke at Green Box, Sungei Wang. Went right after the exams, with a bit of loitering back and forth between Times Square and Sg Wang.

Split into two groups, as Cowkid's gang wanted to get something at Low Yat. Lack of planning had our group bamboozled at choosing what's for lunch. Took the lead, but the prices and choices killed me, ugh.

There is just nothing to eat at the all-play-no-eat Times Square!!! Settled for McD's in the end, argh.



Everybody loves McD's and their lunch hour promotions. But not me!!!! Too fattening and unhealthy. Just give me sushi. Or maybe a salad.

And you'd be the 1264897642th person who's told me I don't need to join the weight watchers. I'm stating the obvious, I know.


Met up with the other group, and let the singing begin! Hah. Refillable drinks, snacks, bigbigdark room and some pretty entertaining performances. M-hmmmm, DMT2 can SING!!!

Sadly, there're no group photos!!! Everyone just went off before I even got a chance. And I'm to blame on that. Sighhhh, I absolutely fail at being a photographer. Still feel totally down because of that.

Oh well. Experience, experience.

Can't remember what we did after that. Next thing I knew, we were heading to SS2's Kayu Nasi Kandar for dinner.

5 bucks roti tisu rawks!!! For 6 people sharing, I guess it ain't so bad. Still couldn't finish it, damn.

Went back late at night via the LRT.

Yeah, he really deserved that place that night. Inside joke, so don't worry buddy, I won't blab!!!!

The others headed to CCY and KinWai's house for beer and good times, but Mervin is a good boy who doesn't take alcohol and cigarettes, so just got my stuff at the hostel and went back home. End of day.

Dial GB for Good Boy, hah!


Alright then! That's part 1 of my update. Will update more tomorrow, so go live in suspense lah.



Yours truly,
Mervin, listening to Muse - Our Time Is Running Out. And indeed, holidays are running out!!!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.