RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD




Referring to the previous post, get back to the updates!!

2. Bubbly!!!

Okay. Before I carry on, guess what's this photo, and where it was.

Gobsmacking. It's foam.

What? At least it's um... outstanding? Yeah. That's the word.

Yay me!!!! *ahem*

Not only that, the foam they used was strangely blue. So predictably, i just whipped out my camera and started shooting.

FYI, I've never actually seen blue foam before, jakun that I am.

Am quite happy with these, though I admittedly would be happier if the car wash dudes had not washed the foam off so quickly, grrrr.


3. Yuet Peng.


Have been eating a lot of mooncake lately.

Now I know where my round face is coming from. Feel so unhealthy, baah. XD

Just realized I haven't eaten a single snow skin mooncake this year. I won't rest till I've had one!!!! YOU WHO'S READING THIS, BELANJA ME ONE. Hmph.

And for the record, those ARE mooncakes. In a more innovative, modern, smaller, buttery, yummier method, that's all.


4. Holidays? Nope.

After months of laziness and procrastination, I finally decided that it's time I got my driver's license! Naturally, the first step is boring old Undang.

I swear to God, enduring a 5 hour lecture on driving law is shit sooooo boring!!!! Me and a friend could've seriously died of boredom there.

And if that wasn't all, my few years of being separated from BM took it's toll here. Listening to the teacher blabbing about in Malay was simply death to my ears. Arrrgghh, didn't understand one bit of it!

So grateful I'm not a lawyer.

Did I mention we actually studied in a container? No, for real. A cargo container. Saw how ulu and kampung? Absolutely did not see that coming.

Have got to start studying. The exam's this Friday!!! Gasps. *horror*

Finished my exams and on holiday also have to study. WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!


5. More randomness!!!!

Just discovered that I have some pathological need to cook when I'm bored.

Three words. Putting aside the stressful shredding and one slit on my finger....

It. Was. ORGASMIC.


However, I shall never make this dish again. The fact that the oil splatters about during frying makes it a big no-no. Veeeery bad for my skin. X( So goodbye, crispy kai lan.


6. Shoes are a Mervin's best friend.

And indeed they are!!! Made my first apparel purchase in God-knows-how-long.

They're actually branded, no shit. Playaz, yo!!! And at a really good price, too. 40 bucks only. My happy feet.

So don't play play.



Yours truly,
Mervin, photoshoots to attend! Wheeee.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.