RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

F**k-Tory!!!!




No, Mervin, it's spelled F-A-C-T-O-R-Y.


Waahahhahh!!!! I'm like super high right now, cos' it's Saturday, and I've got plans for the weekend! High as in just high, not high with with beer or whatever laah, okay... High with alcohol at 9 in the morning, siao ah?

Yes, as I was saying, I'm gonna be visiting a paper factory in 2 hours time, with 12 of my coursemates. Yees yees, I know that it's not all fun and stuff, but heyy. As long as there's friends, it'll be fun, no?

Haha. It's actually an assignment from my Quality Control & Process Management lecture. After the factory visit, I'll have to write a blardy long report on the company's... well... quality control and process management.

Writing a 65 page report is an instant killer, I swear to god. But ahh well. QC&PM pays well next time, so it's all for money, I guess. Money makes the world go right round when I'm down. (Yeah, that songs been stuck in my head for a few days now.)

Okay la. I am definitely gonna update you people about the factory as soon as I can. Pictures and photos, naturally, will be ilek on my blog, but I think it won't be entirely blank this time laah. Cell phone cameras are there for a reason, you know? If you don't have a camphone, god bless your soul.

I starting to get damn hyper now. It's like I'm typing non-stop. But I have to stop! I haven't taken a bath, I haven't made myself my daily morning coffee, I haven't packed my bags to go home, and CCY's coming to pick me up in an hour's time!

Till the next update then, tata! (And I promise it'll be soon.)



Yours truly,
Mervin, Everyone chould know I get angry i my weekends aren't occupied.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.