RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Psssssstt!!!!!!








Hey, I show ya'll something.

But you gotta protect me from someone if he sees this. Promise?

.
.

Okay.

Whatthehelliknow.

No shit people, that's Jonathan. Who'd ever know that he could ever look so sad and miserable?

And check this out. NO CARS.

It's like blank. Empty. The gaping hole of loneliness.

You get what I mean?

I tell you, when I first saw this poster and Jo's reaction, I could pretty much cry of laughing at that time. XD


Okay la. I know that I'm being mean, and sabun-ing Jonathan too much. So today, in the SWC room, me and Ryan got together for something specially for our Ah Jo. And with a lil bit of help from purple Gatsby and hairspray.....




Hah! Be amazed.


Muahahhah. Seriously, it's like Goku from Dragonball.


Except that this's the authentic Chinese Goku. Not some Hollywood wannabe who's got a major hair-don't (Fuck it, i don't remember his name....).

I mean, for God's sake, Goku's supposed to be Chinese la! Or Japanese, for that matter.


Yess laah, Ah Jo. Touch it some more.

The front was especially hard, cos someone sorta got real sampat and blasted a concentrated jet of hairspay onto his hair. Cipetted.

And I think Jo suffocated a lot that time because of the mofu. He complained that everytime he breathed, he could smell the hairspray wtf haahahhh.

Anyway....


For any appointments, at a very cheap rate, you can book an appointment with me or Ryan by calling us. Reservations are necessary.

Sighhh... what to do? We're all busy people ba.


Mwahaahaa

Okaay. it's now 2.52 in the morning. I've got a lecture - Applied Engineering Science - tomorrow, at 8 am. Oh wait. Since it's past 12, I guess the lecture's TODAY, like 4 hours later.


What's more? I'm hungry, growl. : (

And I'm sitting here, blogging.

Wheeeeeeee.

Way to go, Mervin. *thumbs up*

But I don't just go on Facebook all the time, okay. I actually managed to glue myself on my study table for 4 hours non-stop, and complete my lab report in one night!

That's right, O-N-E N-I-G-H-T.

So, soooooo proud of myself.

And actually, I'm so wide awake right now, that I really wanna study. But writing a whole blardy report's made me reach my max brain capacity. Now, all I wanna be, is just to be imaginative.

Dreaming's imaginative, right?

It's off to sleep then. Nightz!!!



Yours truly,
Mervin, only 4 hours of sleep. Can sleep mehh?!?!?! Yaaaaawn....

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.