RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

With Anger, Comes Love.





I swear to God, I'm on an emotional roller coaster today.

Ups, downs, left, rights, twists and turns... you name it, I've been through it.

All in ONE DAY.

Before I begin, I'd like to apologize to anyone for the previous post. If it so happened that I managed to scare you off, I am sorry.

I so am.

Yeah as I was saying, my emotions've been out of control today.


In the morning, I was hopeful. Hopeful cos' I was naive enough to think that the someone in my previous post would realize his mistake.

The funny thing is... he actually saw me in college today walking down the street, wearing some stoooopid black cap that made his head look so swollen.

Not that his head isn't swollen with ignorance, I meant MORE swollen. Swollen as in BIG.

And whaddya know, he didn't do anything. Not even a single "Hi".

Saw how pathetic or not?

=.= ,,!,,




So this, made me angry. And frickin' jealous.

Exactly where the jealousy comes in, I ain't telling!!! That's my past, strictly labelled P&C. (If you have absolutely no idea what P&C is, God bless your soul.)

But to quote Newton's laws of motion and my title...



"Every force has a reaction; an equal and opposite reaction."

Or something like that laah. As an engineering student who's supposed to memorise the laws Newton thought of when an apple clocked him, I fail as what I am now.

But still.... 3.81 CGPA!!!!

Anyway.... after the brief period of emo-ness, I went to help my juniors in their fundraising campaign.

Raising 10,000 bucks for the Gaza children in one week is no easy task, if not impossible. And so I chipped in a bit of help. Decorating, cutting, and shopping for stationery. (The styrofoam cutter was my favourite part, yeah Roslyn? Shibi?) *laughs*

At first, I was merely helping to take my mind off things. But then, as I got to know my juniors better, I started getting happier, cos' at the end of the day....
.
.
.
I realized I've made 5 new friends.

So yeeeeees. Thank you Eelin, Shibi, Roslyn, Calvin, and Di-Yan.

You guys really made my day.

And now, my midnight coffee's gonna end it.

Bwahaahaa.

To the special someone : I stand by my word. Friends are there for a reason, but the reason is not "So that you can ditch em and ignore them whenever you want".




P.S. There's a photo for this post, actually. I'll get it up as soon as I get my handphone connected to my PC. Blame the laziness. huhu

P.P.S I'm thinking of changing my title color. You know, the one with the moon. Any suggestions, anyone?



Yours truly,
Mervin, treasuring memories along the way. Except yours, that is.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.