RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

I Hate This Part Right Here.





That's right. I'm furious right now, as in literally furious. I'm actually firing up to my head.

I swear I could actually start throwing things around if it wasn't for the fact that they were MY stuff.

I'm actually mad at one person, and only that ONE person. Exactly who, I won't tell, but to that special someone : if you're reading this, you should know that I'm talking about you.

We met at the end of the third sem, and only started chatting normally like friends during this sem break.

But guess what? Just 6 weeks, and you're already treating me so badly.

Excellent.

I've already told you about the one person I hate, and now, you decide to be exactly like him.


You don't care about the way I feel, and just blurt out random nonsense without realizing it. - INCONSIDERATE.

You don't even take the effort to reply my messages. - DOWNRIGHT inconsiderate.

When you want me as your last resort to go out for dinner, you text me. But when I text you, you just never bother to reply, and keep me waiting for your non-existent reply. - HEARTLESS.


APPLAUSE, NO?

And now, you're avoiding me. I've been sms-ing you for two days, and you don't even reply.


Not even a SINGLE word, such as NO, or some shit like that. Nothing. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.


Look, I can understand if your phone's low on credit, but a simple sms like "Call me, no credit" is enough. But noooooo, you chose to hold your tongue.

Fine.

Who am I to you? Someone you can just trod and kick around?

Look, i don't need this kinda shit. IMHO, I haven't offended you, but if I have, then could you just grow some balls and say it to my face? For your kind information, I can handle the truth, even if it's gonna be a load of pain.

And if you don't want me tagging along your outings, just SAY IT!

I don't care if it's a "No, I don't really like you..." or a "FUCK OFF", just say it, instead of avoiding me like some sissy bastard.

I don't have to explain any further. You wanna be friends, you should've been serious right from the start.

I don't care, and won't care about you anymore. You can't even own up, and you wanna call yourself a man.

Oh. And I'll only be aplogizing if, by some miracle, you manage to read my blog, realize it's you I'm talking about, realize your mistakes, and do the right thing.

I SERIOUSLY doubt that'll happen.

I'm just writing and publishing this on the World Wide Web cos' I'm sick of being treated like some insignificant person, that you only call when you've got no one to accompany you, and also for anyone else out there who think they can do this to me.

Go pull all your precious hair off, okay?

Three more words for you....


GO TO HELL!!!!



Yours truly,

Mervin.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.