RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

A Routined Life, Again.





A picture on Mervin's blog... at long last!!!! Cos i've been getting slammed by my coursemates that there's not enough pictures to begin with, so NAH!!!

Yes, yes my camphone epic fail laah, I know. But whaddya expect? Can take photos good enough already.

And yeah. I cut my hair. No, actually, my MOM did. Shit, I swear, my sides were getting too bushy, I tell ya. So I got my *cough* house hairdresser *cough* to trim it. Looks better, IMHO.


Alright, to hell with that.

Yeah, as i was saying... life is like a goddamned routine.


I wake up at 7 am, bath, wash and scrub my face with Garnier products, pick out what I'mma wear, and walk off for 15 minutes to college. I have my lunch, and maybe breakfast in a cheapo canteen during my gazillion 1 hour breaks. Seriously, I can't resist food when I see some, even when I just had lunch an hour ago.


In class, I jot down important notes, sometimes just doing other homework. Class ends around 6 or 7pm, then stress about what I'm gonna do at night, who I'm gonna eat dinner with, or am I gonna go solo king again.


And then there's Friday, where I have 3 and a half hours break.

Whatthefuck am I gonna do in that 3.5 hours?!?!?!


This is hell.


Thankfully, there's a badminton court in my school, if it hasn't already been booked by the 'other' course. I feel awesome now that I've restarted my badminton, and to think that I'm not too shabby even after I-dunno-how-long of not playing badminton.


Oh yes, let me get back to my routine.

I come back from hostel. Bathe, then do some stuff on my computer or finish up my notes and homework. I walk to a mamak at TBR for dinner, and then walk back from dinner.

So now you all know why I'm skinnier. The moment I eat and gain calories, it gets burnt on the journey home.


When I get back, I take a bath, and then multitasking starts coming into play. Talking to my brother thru the phone, doing my homework, listening to music and going for more Facebook (I'm not that addicted, okay). Wash my contacts, and when the time is right, I take another bathe cos I can't stand moist hair, and then I go to sleep.


The next morning, when my alarm, the Happy Tree Friends theme starts playing, the whole routine starts again.

Yep. That's life now. A routined one.


And seriously, this morn to evening routine really drains the energy outta me. Sometimes, the moment I get back, I take a bathe, and then I just have to take a nap.


Okay laah, more like a-few-hours-sleep till 10.00 pm, which in that case, I won't be having dinner. And so when I wake up, it'll be half cooked and still hard Maggi Mee, mainly because the hostels don't allow fires or a stove. Cooking is a crime of arson here.

=.=III


Like WTH?!?!?!


Alright. I've just finished my Maggi. I've still got my QC&PM assignment to actually start typing, and I've GOT to make myself a cup of Nescafe, or I ain't gonna last the night. Plus, I have to do my contacts routine, and wash my maggi bowl as well.


God, the toilet's like at the opposite end of the corridor la. There goes 300 calories, back and forth. I'm not gonna gain any weight.

DEFINITELY.

Okokokokok. Going now.

Till then, laters!!!

P.S. Did you count how many times I actually take a bath in a day? Baahaah. That's what I do when the water bill's FOC.




Yours truly,

Mervin, Assignments, homework, notes, designs, Secretarial stuff... *yells and rips hair out*

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.