RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD




Wahlao.

I don't know why. Could clearly see it coming from a mile away, and yet, that didn't stop my stress level from going into overdrive yesterday night.

I PASSED MY UNDANG TEST!!!

Not a big deal, I know. But hey, at least let the little boy brag a bit, cannot ah? :P

Didn't know it would be so easy. Took only 9 minutes to do the whole thing. The only hard part was keeping myself from screaming like the moron I am in the exam hall.

=.=III


Only 2 mistakes! Not bad for someone who knows naught about driving, okay. Hah, take that!

And now that I've officially gotten over it, I can't help but think that EVERYONE can pass! Honestly don't know why I got so freaked out, but never mind that.


Did I mention I had to get my photo taken? The itsy bitsy passport sized ones?

I HATE these kind of photos! 12 bucks, yes. Straight on shot, yes. Flash, yes. Ugly, HELL YES. I think all passport photo studios are jinxed the moment I walk in.

But oh well, at least it's better than my IC, which I point blank refuse to show anyone for obvious reasons.

Besides, it's getting that license that counts, not the face, right?




Okay, who am I kidding? I HATE MY PHOTO.


Yours truly,
Mervin, 8 copies of ugliness, gah.

P.S. As you might've noticed, I changed the header. I think this one shows the vainer side of me. According to Victson, I've got SS syndrome. So what?

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.