RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

FirefLies & Money FRies. - 23.11.09

It's.... the 4th of December. Yeah, I've been a bad boy. Haven't been updating properly since I'm in the middle of the assignment season. Hence, I'll be backdating quite a few posts.

Speaking of work, I've only got 25 minutes to blog, or I'll be late for class, eek.

2 hours in a van with friends is boring. Fun, but still boring. So you can imagine my boredom if those friends were sleepy. =.=

Last Monday was two birthday celebrations at Kuala Selangor with the coursemates. At least, I think it was? But before that, a van and a Waja made a random detour to Monkey Hill to monkey around first. =P

Holeeeeee shitt, I tell you, the moment I got out of the van, this strong smell of monkey crap pierced my nose. But okay laah, over time, you kinda get used to the smell and... yeah. *whispers* Though I have no idea how on earth I could get used to the smell of shit, blergh.

Oh, here's something I learnt. Whoever says monkeys are cute deserves a biiiiiiiiiiig slap.

Our long ago ancestors, yeah, right. BUT, I think we did manage to inherit something out of these fuggly things.

Kinda reminds me of Malaysians and the fried chicken wings at the satay lok lok, haha.

Scratch that. I meant TWO inheritances. Mohawks!

Comparable to Leno, obvious reasons why. =D And then it was time for the good ol' hill photography.

This one made Hazel (formerly known as Penas) go "Wahlao!". Don't deny it, I REMEMBER CLEARLY OKAY.

Evidently, I was the kiddie photographer. Running up and down the hill, setting the self timer, SNAP!, check photo, rinse and repeat.

This one, scraped my knee, bonked my head on the bloody cannon.

And climbing up and down needed my hands to grab on the ledge, which stank of monkey doo-doo. Guess what? No basins! DIE.

Somebody said I look like a pervert in this picture? I don't recall.

Okay. 15 minutes left. MOVING ON.

Drove drove drove with my stinking hands all the way to the riverside restaurants and immediately ran for water. Oh the relief, huhu. Took two tables (one for the non-prawn eaters) and nom nom nom nom nom.

And did you know la liu ha are cute? Was so tempted to get a video of them swimming backwards and stuff.

Pity they turn into this.

Not so cute anymore, tsk.

I was one happy boy, I'm sure you can tell. However, made the stupid decision to wear a white shirt that day.

Personal note: Whenever crabs are concerned, it's gonna get messy.

Food was beyond cheap. 300 bucks for lotsa rice, 14 dishes including 4kg of crabs, and unlimited tea. Despite stinking hands, dirty shirts, and a terrible headbonk, I have no regrets.

On with the pasar malam.


Nothing much, except for the accessory stall. Seriously, they're damn cheap, even with the immense petrol fee. Those normal stuff in Sg Wang that usually cost 30 bucks? Yeah, they only cost 10 bucks here. Get my point?

TOO FRIGGIN CHEAP.

CCY bought my birthday present, and I bought his! T'was a secret birthday gifting system though. Buddy, don't blab ah.

Ok ok I'm typing so fast I'm starting to shake. Maybe it's a lack of coffee.

All this was followed with the hesitative firefly sightings. Debated whether it was worth the 15 bucks for 30 minutes of fireflies, but... EXPERIENCE COMES FIRST! Everyone was in.

Well, I'll let you guess how it went. Hint:

Trip back was pretty eventful. Try imagining 11 people singing stupidly (me included) and you get the picture.

okokokokokokokok GOT TO GO. Ciao!!!


Yours truly,
Mervin, rush!

P.S. Looks like a couple necklace, don't it? Birthday stuff. there goes an item on the wishlist, wheeee.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.