RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Gifts Santa Could Never Have Brought. - 24.12.09

Wednesday, Choy Leng brought chocolates for us. Wheeee!!! In Christmas spirits already. But don't you think it's good practice to see the expiry dates before you eat/buy them? :P

First time I've seen chocolates kept beyond expiry dates. It's never happened to me before. Whenever I get chocolates, it's usually in the toilet in... 1 day. Yep.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I gladly declare eating as my passion! Yeah, I rock.

Anyway, to celebrate, DMT2 decided to have a present exchange thing. Everyone gave a gift worth around 10 bucks, so all was fair. The simple thing to do was to get foodstuff, but I wanted better. Not that smart a move, though.

Though I keep telling myself it's the heart that counts, not the present (and definitely not the wrapping paper), DAMN CHEAP LAAH WE ALL! See the wrapping paper? They're newspaper. Spot the one with the foolscap paper, too.

Mine? Hohoho. I'm not gonna show the "wrapping paper" I used.

Along the way, shit happened (yes Kin Wai, there is this phrase). Awkward. I piss you off and you piss me off kinda thing. But it's okay, we get over these things.

What a joke, haha.

Look, I know I said the present doesn't matter. But I've got this obsessive compulsive thinking that I have to get a good present. And indeed, it was good. At least, it was for a few people I was targeting.

Waited, waited and waited to see who'd got my present, but the heavens demanded more suspense, and.... wait for it....


IT GOT INTO THE WRONG HANDS.

I felt my head drop off after that. Ugh, so suey. Could tell the recipient was not so happy with my present. That triggered the emotions out of me.

@.@

******************************************

Today is Christmas eve *jingles bells*. And I was so desperate for a plan! You can't expect me to glue my ass at home on Christmas eve! Samson wanted to go to Sungei Wang to get his anata (inside joke, guys), and so, 4 sesat people decided to join him.

Dinner was at some random restaurant at the bottom of Times Square.

The soup was orgasmic. First sip = heaven! I crazily love anything honeydew flavored,but I hate the fruit like mad.

And trust me, the mee was good! And this's coming from someone who never liked wantan mee to begin with, mind you.

Long story short, Samson failed in his anata quest, so we wanted to watch Avatar. 3D some more. Samson led the way to some ulu cinema many people (even I) didn't hear of, somewhere on the top floors of Times Square. I've never went that high before, and I seriously never knew about a food court in Times Square, wth.

It's like we bought the whole mall for ourselves, and we were free to scream like idiots if we wanted to. Niiiiiice!

Okay, zombie apocalypse, I'm ready.

Manatau, the cinema was closed. Pfft. What kinda cinema closes at 11 on Christmas eve? Freaks. So we made a last ditch attempt, and went all the way back down again. Tickets were still available when we made it to the queue, but when we reached the counter (seriously reached it) , the cashier told us:

"Sorry, full already."

WTF!!!!!! We wait for half an hour, and there's no tickets. Dammit!!!!

So fine, when we can't watch a movie, what can we do? Imitate.

And still none of us wanted to waste the day, so we ended up playing bowling. Fun times, I swear.

What do you do when this happens?

You'll never guess what we tried. ;)

Called it a day before 12, mainly because Samson had to go to church early the next day. Fought through the crowd, got sprayed in the face a fair few times, and finally, the bus! Packed beyond packing point, though. Literally didn't have room to move.

Ended the night with a drink at BRJ, sirap bandung and Don't Mess With The Zohan before going back to Subang at... 2 in the morning.

Okay. I'm poofed. You can so imagine.

Off to sleep now. Buh-bye!


Yours truly,
Mervin, still wants to watch Avatar.

P.S. Merry Christmas, people!!!!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.