RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Presentations, Connaught, Benson, and a G-string. - 17.12.09


SHOCKING.

How my lecturer didn't exactly find my presentation good. Not that I'm trynna brag, but that's the first time my presentation isn't good enough! Oh well, there's always a first for everything, yes.

Anyway, after presentation stress was finally lifted, it's time to celebrate! And what better place to spend money like mad, eat like a pig, and get lost than Connaught's pasar malam?

Thank god it's normal school holidays (notice I used the word normal), so Kok Hoe's van is available. Dropped off at Wangsa first, mainly because everyone didn't want to wear jeans to pasar malam. Thankfully, I wore my convertible pants, huhu! Zipped the bottom half off, and that's when Leno told me I look better in long pants.

=.=III


According to him, I look gay wearing shorts. So FINE!!!! Long pants from now onwards. Sigggggghhhhh.

But before that, we made a stop at Times Square to get Benson's birthday present. Recall that we didn't have our long pants on anymore.

SO UNDERDRESSED!!!!!

Still, that didn't stop us from enjoying ourselves. Tripod in hand, nothing can go wrong laah. Add Christmas deco to that, and naturally, a massive photography session gets triggered.

Did I mention there's a donation well? I mean, what the hell for? It's not like anyone's gonna donate. As far as we're concerned, it's good for three things.

Photos, photos, and MORE PHOTOS. XD

Gaaaaaaaaaawd, I'm so lazy. Picturama.

And then, it was straight to Connaught. Bloody rain, as usual, ruining the day.

All I can say is, SRI RAMPAI IS NOWHERE AS LONG AS CONNAUGHT.

Most of the stalls kept repeating themselves, though. Walk 5 minutes, see Uncle Bob's Chicken. Walk for 2 minutes, see another one. And loads more, I tell you. Ate and ate and ate like a hungry pig.

Long story short, went to Fun OK Cafe to celebrate Benson's belated birthday.

Okehh lah. Enough with her.

My verdict? Interior deco was good and comfy. Genius. Really brought out the cafe feeling.

There was a table where you actually sat on toilet bowls (!!). Weird and interesting idea.

And... shoes off.

I dunno. It's always a good and bad thing. I enjoy the feeling of a homey cafe barefoot. If only all our shoes didn't make the area smell of shoes. *grin*

Food was good, and cheap! A complete meal, drinks included, for a small price of 7.50! Don't you just looooooove places with no government tax? I know I do!


After looking at everyone else's order, it seemed to Victson here that butter chicken rice was gonna be good. Manatau when the order came, there was like only... 4 tiny pieces of chicken?

Pfft. CON!!!!

Me, on the other hand, made the right choice with chicken chop noodles.

Overall, it's an owh-kay place to go to if you're looking for a cafe laah. We shall go there again, period.

Err... cut off for a bit. My posts are getting boring! This. Is. An. Emergency.

Ugh.

Back to the birthday. Kok Hoe and his gang got Benson a cake, and the little present from Times Square? Yeah.

His traumatized expression when he opened it was CLASSIC.

Benson buddy, you better wear it to school one day. We all wanna see it, kay? Haha. But before that, we decided to ensure someone didn't get his A's in exams for a long, loooooong time.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Koo Rui Hou from DMT 2. For further information, you may contact me personally. Wahhahhha :P

And.... we assigned the wrong stranger to be our photographer. Didn't even say "1,2,3" or some shit like that! We were all so unprepared, no thanks to the bum.

Okay. Before I end this post, Fun OK also gives something huge for birthdays.

It's just BIG.



Yours truly,
Mervin, should be resharpening his blogger jargon any minute now...

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.