RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

We'll Start With 5... - 15.12.09

"What's your blog to you?"
Someone asked me that one day. I said I treat it as a diary, except I don't believe that diaries should be kept top secret, P&C. So I take the effort to record everything that goes on here.

I'm not a quitter, but....


OMFG I BLARDY HEHLL GIVE UP!!!!!


It's just impossible to backdate twenty or so posts! Crazy shit, seriously! Hence, the title. It'll be a brief update on what should've been posted from like 3 weeks ago till now.

#1. 25.11.09 - Delifrance, getting almost lost in KL, CCY's birthday, and Kenny Rogers' vouchers.

#2. 03.12.09 - Kenny Roger's smackdown. Confused waiters, gossiping about aeroplanes, and ahh shit. Can't remember anymore. Shit shit shit.

#3. 05.12.09 - College's alumni dinner. Errrrrr..... that's where the Materials spirit was found? *cough*. Food was not as special as I thought, and the cake made me stone in silence for a few seconds. Also discovered I'm not a big fan of yum sengs.
#4. 10.12.09 - English presentations. Early preparation in McD's, had Purposely Burger for the first time, and how can anyone not love it? First bite was culinary heaven. I hate teachers that show favouritism. Even if the favorite one, is me.
#5. 11.12.09 - Lay in bed thinking to myself, is hiding it all inside gonna do any good? 10 minutes passed, and I spilt half the glass.
Okeh! Consider it updated laah. Grrr. So so busy. As always.
Ciao!
Yours truly,
Mervin, just wait. I WILL update. Properly.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.