RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD




It's the eve of the Orientation Odyssey Night 09 Charity Campaign, and I've been busy helping the finalists prepare for the upcoming week.

For those of you who have not the slightest clue about it, Orientation Odyssey Night Charity Campaign is a ONE WEEK bazaar, where ALL 5 SCHOOLS under TAR College will be selling stuff, yelling, and hawking their wares, all in an effort to help the children of Gaza.

Ahhhh. I should add one more thing.

The BLEEDING children of Gaza. Dying. Screaming their puny asses off as bullets bury themselves in their heads.

But ah *denying* no no... I'm not a sadist.... Nope. NOPE.

So yes, back to what I was saying. My all-uberingenious juniors, Calvin, Di-Yan, Shibi, Roslyn, and EeLin decided to bang the guy at some CC to borrow us 6 computers for 5 days, all so we could hold O2Jam and SDO tournaments at our booth.

And the saddest thing? The college won't allow us to hold DotA tournaments.

Saw how pathetic onot?


Say wanna do charity, but all not sincere. DotA could've raked in millions, I tell you, MILLIONS!!!!!

Damn bodoh, man. Why the ningkupao they don't condone the hottest game in Malaysia, I have NO idea.

Sheeeesh.

So yeah. For the tournaments, if they won or anything, they'd get to stick their names on lil pieces of paper that we prepared nicely for them on a Wall of Fame or something like that lah.

And the papers horh... me and Shibi hadda do up like shit hell a lottttttt, okay...

Cutting the paper, sticking tiny strings on them, and...


M-hmmmmm. The dreaded double sided tape.


I mean, seriously!!! Soooooo friggin' hard for me to peel double sided tape, OMG. Cos...

I have NO FINGERNAILS.

Haahah. Blame my weak and brittle nails and my low willpower. Fine fineee, blame it on my nail biting habits as well.

I'll tell you a short story, okay?

I have this nail biting habit ever since I was like 5? 6? Ah, whatthehehlll... I don't remember.

And I was the ONLY one in the family who didn't need the nailclipper. Cos I'd just bite them off, over and over again.

My mom, being the caring one, tried to make me stop biting my nails by whatever method imaginable.

Painting rose balm on my nails to make them bitter like dunno what crap.
Caning my fingers. Yeessss, right on the fingers.
And rubbing chillis on them.

Ah, you name it, I've gotten it.

We all know all those primary and secondary school back then had this stoopid habit of controlling their students' nail lengths? The one where kuku panjang mesti diketip dan diberi rotan.

Yeah. THAT ONE.

So there's this one day, where the prefects and the discipline teacher came in to class to do a spot check, and a girl beside me was saying:

"My mom haven't cut my nails... What to do?"

And d'you know what I said to her?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Come, I bite them for you."

ZOMFG CIPETTE GILERR NASI KANDAR MEE MAMAK GORENG AYAM MCD PUNGGUNG ITIK BERPANGGANG BABI HANGUS IKAN HANYIR SOS CILI BUSUK.

Why laaah, Mervin.... whhhhyyyyyy??????

XD





Yours truly,
Mervin, comes with built in, all natural manicure facility.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.