RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Wish Me Luck.... - 14.11.09

...for the bloody Thermodynamics test in 6 hours. Nerded for the past 5 hours about steam, temperature and pressure in my room, and now I'm off to get my well-deserved sleep.

Amen to the world that it's gonna be a great unwinding session the moment the test ends. Will update then. Signing off at (oh god)2.45 a.m.




Yours truly,
Mervin, steaming fish will never be the same again, sigh.

P.S. Hello, eyebags! Long time no see. =.=

P.P.S. And for that 5 hours, my roomate's been playing 2 Is Better Than 1 by Taylor Swift. Am so sick of that song now, gahh.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.