RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

It's Been A Boring Week, Sigh. - 05.11.09

No shooting zombies.
No
PLK.
No
random dinners.
No
nothing.

This sucks lahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! *screams*

Hence, this post'll be about a hundred random farts, in no particular order. Okay la, I'm exaggerating. My numbers are all screwed, so yeah.


#1.
I've got a stalker. Or more like my class's got a stalker.


Wherever we go, he's there. Dressed up in slacks and a shirt that's probably XXXL size, and he's smaller sized than me la, wtf. Can't help staring at him everytime I see his nerdoh face.

Once, he touched Say Er on the shoulder, and asked for the time. That made her jump and pull faces when she turned away from him. Now guess what? According to another female friend of mine, he did the exact same thing to her!

M-hmmmm.

PERVERT!!!!!

I know I'm being evil for posting this up, but I DON'T CARE.



#2.
Hey asshole. you're irritating more people than you think. And I'll be there to watch the day you drown in everybody's hate.

Mark my words, I'll be the first one laughing, saying "I TOLD YOU SO!".

Asshole!!!



#3.
Just for fun and curiosity.... Should I? Should I not?


FYI, that's a wristband. So innovative laah. I should be an entrepreneur!! ROFL.

Anyway, I showed this to some friends, and they said I should try it out someday. And now, Penas's demanding I keep it on as her birthday present. So tough, so tempting too!

So FINE. Try it, I shall. Adventurous, I know. I guess that's the best word to describe me? XD Yeeeeehah.



#4.
One random afternoon, I was in high spirits. Waited for the elevator, and the moment the door opened, I greeted the three or four people in there with a big "HI!" with a huge smile (:D) plastered on my face.

Wrong move.

Who'd know their reactions would be so unfriendly?! Dammit, they were looking at me as though I'd just escaped some mental facility. Turned away in shame, and I could've sworn their eyes were drilling into the back of my head.

Was I really so insane? God knows.

Obviously, desperate times call for desperate measures. Was supposed to stop at the 8th floor, but I took the stairs at the 3rd(!!) to avoid further embarrassment, the noob that is me, tsk.

From now onwards, I vow to listen to mummy's advice : Do not talk to greet strangers. Go die.



#5.
OBJECTIVE COMPLETE!

It's not that I have a laptop.

It's just I want a backpack, cannot meh?

And now that I have one, I'm so darn jumphappy! Love the design, love the colors, and just the fact that's it's a backpack. Yet again, couldn't have done it without CCY. Sankyuuu!!!!!



#6.
We're the IN group.

I've survived breaking once, I WILL survive it again, even if it's without them.



#7.

Left 4 Dead 2 is coming out soon! And when I say soon, I mean real soon! Like super super super soon! Like twelve-more-days-kinda-soon!

I'm so impatient I can go jakun all week long. Gomen.



#8.
I guess this wraps up my Monday to Thursday morning?

Okehh. Mervin is signing off.



Yours truly,
Mervin, Mr Wong, I BENCI SANGAT AKAN YOU!!!!!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.