RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Food Turns To Lumps Of Shit Anyway. - 22.11.09

Okay, very brief update. I sense some heavy workload coming up.

It's been a stressful and angry weekend for me. It all started with my hopeless phone. Couldn't call anyone even when it was repaired! Naturally, that caused me to enter berserk mode, fullstop.

Then, to have an early celebration for me, me and my family made plans to eat Western at Lookout Point, but... the rain just had to come spoil my plans, AGAIN. Ugh, just don't rain can or not? Geez, who cares about the people in Africa, goddamit it?!

This led to some last minute stress, digging through discount books, and searching on websites. Straight to the point, T.G.I. Friday's at Pyramid was the spontaneous decision for the night. And during the journey there, people don't usually control the words coming out of their mouth, and so, words cannot describe how mad I was at that time.

It's what I call my version of PMS, I suppose?


Oh, you just gotta love the new promotion. 30 bucks for a set of 2 dishes, and man, IT WAS WORTH IT. The appetizer managed to make me full even before the main course got there. *bloat*


Okay laah, at least I got half of a point on my wishlist. TGI Friday's, but with family! I was hoping for friends, but it's alright. Food was good, all was well. Since it's my parents we're talking about here, it makes everything more err... formal? =P


*laughs* Maybe I spoke too soon.


Cadbury had some fair, too. Dark chocolate samples galore! How can some people not love dark chocolate, I have no idea.

Games! Kept taking the shooting one mainly cos' I'm still in love with Left 4 Dead 2. huhu



I'm good at it, okay!!! Flirted with the girl who was coordinating the game, too. Yeehah, I rock.


Went home for DVD night after that.


It came out like ages ago, but I like DVD's better, so?

The Proposal is good!!! A well deserved 8/10. Sandra Bullock plays the cold hearted bitch boss with killer high heels (she gets into trouble because of them quite often), and Ryan Reynolds is your everyday guy who can be just as bitchy as her. Sarcasm, touching sidelines and funny shit scenes kept me glued in my seat for that hour and a half.

"Oh my God, what the hell was that?"
"What? It's morning."
"*rolls eyes* Diiiisgusting...."

=D

I just love watching romantic comedies. Yeah yeah, I know they're predictable and stuff like that, but they leave me with this really mushy feeling inside. Kinda feels like I should go out there and start my own funny romance.

Sigh, I'm still a noob at love, and I know that well. TOTALLY well.


Yours truly,
Mervin, but I've gotta find a date for prom. OMFG what could be harder?

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.