RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Gimme A Minute, Kay? - 19.11.09

I'm busy! I'm tired! I'm getting thinner, and it's showing on my face! =S

Gawd lemme have at least more time to sleep and do my reports! Or at least make my Internet connection less asscracked to make a good post laah, can or not? (Note the difference between slimmer and thinner, okay.)

Actually, I've already got a post scheduled up, but damn, P1 W1Max is not making uploading pictures easy. Those shitheads.

Tomorrow, k? I'll be back home, and I'll have my super fast connection there again, wheeee. Take my word for it, I've got LOADS to update, including one post bombarded with a LOT of photos.


Yours truly,
Mervin, taking a beating. The suspense. Clingy shit!

EDIT: P.S. If you're scratching your head for what the suspense is all about, here's a hint. It starts with Left. =P

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.