RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Awesome, But Trey Pathetico, Comprende? - 13.11.09

Wednesday night was spent having dinner with Anthony. FINALLY something other than chapati or two bucks vegetarian mixed rice, sheesh.


That's like 8 bucks right there. Really not worth the serving size, but the lemon chicken was da bomb! Thanks for the belanja, and the juicy gossip, lmao.

*****************************




Yesterday was a very random day. In the middle of being gay during Thermo, Peggy suggested we go to Sri Rampai's pasar malam despite the rain. Well, idea accepted.

So after the 1.5 hour wait for the bus, it was time. K, makan!!!! I love spontaneity!

Haven't been there for a dead 3 months now. Hello stuffy crowds and wet roads, wheeeeeee. =.= But then again, pasar malam isn't exactly Times Square, so yeah.


Everyone ordered some variation of the underrated char koay teow. Yummy! Haven't had one like that since Penang.

Oh, and the waitress annoyed 7 kinds of shit outta me. The orders and payment were so screwed she just spoilt my mood there and then, ugh.

Hotel Management and Process Management, epic PHAIL. 'Nuff said.


Eh eh. Along the way, I caught a whiff of the famous smelly tofu, or chao tao foo in Cantonese. I know my Canto sucks, but it's my blog. Kick me.

ANYWAY, I didn't know they'd smell like..... THAT. So gross la! Shit I swear the smell got so strong towards the stall (obviously), so while the girls searched for healthy juices, I wanted to make a U-turn outta there but Mervin is not a coward!


Hence, I managed to grow the balls to take a bite. =S Three words. It. Was. DELICIOUS!

Surprising, no? Tasted like garbage or something rotten, but if you'd seen me there, you would've been decieved into thinking I was some smelly tofu veteran. I officially like stinky foodstuff now, wow.

Don't look at me weirdly, okay. It's just the same as durians, only excpet I've loved the so-called smelly fruit all my life. Conclusion: Looks are not the only things that're deceiving. =P


So after a lot of screaming, laughing, and looking around, we trekked back to Wangsa, and that's when something bloody bloody stupid happened.

Penas threw in two plasters, and my right ass hurts like heeehhhll!!! Can't even sleep in my usual comfy position anymore. I blame the screwed up rainy weather.


Rain laah in the afternoon, not at night, stupid shit!

What a finale to a great night. T'was worthwhile. We shall do this again, yes.


EDIT: There're supposed to be more pictures, but even before we started our journey, the inevitable happened. My camera went out of batteries! *Gasps! horror* Usually it's fully charged, but this time, ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Learnt my lesson. In fact, am charging it now.


Yours truly,
Mervin, Mathematics 101: rain + tiles + a jumping boy = a bruised bottom. Serves me right, tsk.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.