RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Hostel Is Officially A Better Place! - 11.11.09

I foresee sunshine in my upcoming week. No more bad days, troubles, and with an Internet connection, I feel soooooooo alive, wooooot!

BUT!!! It has been stressful. VERY stressful. P1 W1Max managed to drive me nuts for six times in two weeks lah, geez.

In fact, it was so much to the point that on one time, I unlocked my hostel room door, slammed it hard, and screamed "FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!" before realizing my roomie was inside. Ooops. The word was long and draggy, too.

Sigh, I have no more reason to complain about him thinking that I'm a nutjob. DIE. Thank god that shit's all over! Let's just pray very hard the frickin' modem doesn't malfunction in the middle of my Facebook-ing again.

Yours truly,
Mervin, but seriously people, P1 sucks. Marilah kita boycott P1!
P.S. I have a class at 8 in the morning tomorrow, and it's 4.45 a.m. What the shit am I doing awake at this hour? Thank you, double-caffeinated teh tarik.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.