RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Does It End Here? - 01.11.09

It's really sad when friends drift apart. It's inevitable. Friends will, sooner or later, walk on different directions. And some prematurely walk too far off till you can't see them anymore.

I know it's unavoidable. But I just can't help feeling shot when I bump or look at photos of them and we're like random strangers, when they used to be such a big part of my life (at least, they were for two weeks).

You get it, don't you?

I do believe that some bonds can never be truly broken, if those friends are worth spending some time to preserve it. The optimist in me says so.

The question is..... are they worth it?

I sometimes think if it was my fault. For not being as great as him, for not being as perky as her, and for not being plain myself.

I never wanted it to end this way. But they don't seem to bother.



Yours truly,
Mervin.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.