RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Of Fun Fillings And Failed Plans. - 20.11.09

I'm actually busy. And when I say busy, I mean REAL busy. But since Say Er's been rushing me to get this post done for the past few days, okay okay, I'll update. Just for you laah, hm?

So as promised, my Saturday night for you all.

It was a biiiiiiit of a letdown. Happening, but still a letdown. Hence the post title.

After the dreaded Thermo test (which turned out to be perversely easy btw), we invaded Times Square to catch 2012. The original idea was to take a bus and go through all the public transport switching, but somebody brought a van. Whoooopeee.


Threw Jennie in the front seat. No surprises there! Um..... the silence between them was awkward, and to make matters worse, continuous. @.@


Thankfully, there was little traffic, and so it was the fast and laughable ride. At least, it was for the rest. Saved by... the traffic lights? Ahaha.

All this was followed with a beeline straight to the cinema. Reached the cinema at 1, and as luck would've had it...


Jor!!!! And as if that wasn't enough, all seats until 5 were fully booked. Dunnnn dunnnn duuuunnnnnn!

And that's how our main plans were destroyed. Plan A was officially screwed. And the best part? We didn't have a plan B. Dying, Dying, DIED.

Okay, before I proceed, you must be thinking why the hell didn't I book tickets earlier?

*rewind story a bit

I hate you, GSC. I hate you, and your stupid phone reservation service. Called from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at regular intervals, but still couldn't book ONE ticket. Kept hearing messages like "Sorry, there has been a connection error, please try again later bla bla bla" or "There is no movie for the date you have selected, da da da".

Their website wasn't helping matters, too.

"Due to overwhelming traffic on our site, you are currently viewing a stripped down version of the page. Please note that online reservations are also unavailable at the moment. We apologize for any inconvenience caused."

What nonsense.
FML!!! *beheads GSC Manager*

*back to story


McD's was the obvious and very spontaneous decision, after debating on KFC, pizza, Burger King. Cheap, and light! Ugh, indecisive people. We planned on starving ourselves for dinner.

I learnt something that day. Whenever you wanna go shopping, never get boys as company. Except me. I'm special. I heeehhhllll digg shopping. XD


Ah, screw this shit. With a limited budget and an ungodly amount of time before our second plan, we proceeded to roam the two most lala-infested floors. It was fun. No sarcasm there. Talked, went girl-seeing (I'm still not a pervert), and giggled madly behind cosplaying idiotas to pass time.


I now know how normal I am. Ugh, seriously, Miss Thailand, GET. A. LIFE.

Dropped by Station Kopitiam for some cheapo (RM0.99!!!) teh tarik. Too sweet! Yuck. And that cursed drink gave us all stomachaches. Groan. Toilet time for 6 people.

Said goodbye to CCY, and then it was time for dinner: Satay lok lok @ GK. Left early to brave the crowded roads of KL, and also because we had a reservation spot on 7.


T'was a table for 13, 3.5 hours of eating and camwhoring, a narrow, but satisfying range of food, and a totally new experience. Naturally, it was one hell of a photography session. Satay sauce was way too oily, but everything was goooooood.


Indeed, the chicken wings were so nice, it was like you had to fight for them. There was this time the tray arrived outside, and people from each table IMMEDIATELY began swarming around. The rule was clear: Grab a fork, and swordfight your way in like the hungry person you are. Managed to emerge from the war with 4 tastilicious wings, and many many oil marks slashes on my hands, tsk. Victory!!! haha


Despite being completely starved, I didn't feel as full as I usually would. I ate so much, I think I've gained 2kg right there. Greeeeeedy.


Evidently, healthy eating and me will always be bullcrap. *nom nom nom nom nom*

You should've seen my joyful tummy after the meal. Getting fat already! Lol bakal Boomer sial. (burp!)


So yeeeeap. I AM OFFICIALLY A LOK LOK FANATIC. Sentence is even in bold caps to prove my love for it.


Somewhere along the lines, some of us made plans to try watching 2012 again, this time during midnight. Long story short and lack of planning led to everything falling apart. Hate going through this kinda shit; the suspense and the letdowns, arrgh.

So that makes the tally 3-1, with failed plans in the lead. This is no fun at all, period.

Okie, signing off, bye.


Yours truly,
Mervin.

P.S. 5 minutes after arriving home, I realized we didn't take a group picture. Why the shit do I always forget the most important photo of an outing? Dammit!

P.P.S. Something happenned between my steel chain and a board of magnetic earrings on display. Stupid, funny, and embarassing. Something always happens when i'm at that particular shop. Gahh, am never returning to that jinxed stall, EVER.

P.P.P.S. It doesn't end well for you, asshole. What I did is just the first step; there's more to come.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.