RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Boo. - 31.10.09

Ello.

Ugh, it's one of the days where I'm just not in the mood. But for the sake of my beloved blog, the choice is update now, or..... one week later after I return from my hostels. =P

No friggin' connection there la, what to do?

It all started with...

Booze, dance, and all that shit.

A professional DJ as a relative is cool. I want one too!

He was already wasted that time.

The rest was history.


Happy 21st, Nigel! And to quote Russell Peters...

" Be a man! Do the right thing! "

Okehh, the end of my very short and very stupid post.



Yours truly,
Mervin, Happy Halloween people!!!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.