RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Ask Me Why?





If you ask me why I did it, I'll tell you this:


I did it for the...




Lulz.

When I first heard about this "Lulz" word... from I can't remember who, but I think it was Krystal or Crystal (either one laah, you two!), I thought what kinda shit-ass word is "lulz"? Like some sorta u-dified, corrupted, villfied typo of LOLZ.

And so I was told to google it, and the definition on Urban Dictionary.com was:

Lulz is the one good reason to do anything, from trolling to rape. After every action taken, you must make the epilogic dubious disclaimer: “I did it for the lulz”.

This has been pioneered by encyclopedia dramatica, famous for posting a fake craigslist add and then listing the personal info of those who responded.

“Why did he post a suicide note on livejournal before killing himself?” “I hear he did it for the lulz.”

Yeah.

So ask me why I'm dressed in all formal?
Ask me why I'm telling you this?

I did it for the lulz.



Yours truly,
Mervin, Damn random I swear. It's the 4.30 a.m. syndrome.

P.S. Yess people, I accidentally woke up at 4.00 in the morning. Like who the hell does that, right?

P.P.S I recently noticed that all, yes ALL, of my photos are of either my front, or right side. I have NO IDEA why. Maybe this's what models call "their good side". XP

P.P.P.S And yeeeap. That's my hostel room in the background. It stinks right now cos' my roommate hasn't done his laundry yet. And the best part? Laundry has dirty, smelly, 4 days old socks included.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.