RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

huhuhahha and awwwww.......





Why the silly title? You'll see.


Anyhoo,


WOOOOAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!



It's over! After slapping myself stupid and downing 5 cups of Nescafe 3-in-1 to keep myself awake, it's finally over!


Maths was okay. I wouldn't say it was good, but it wasn't too shabby as well. Stressful, but not too stressful. I could really feel the heat building up in my brain, no shit.


And after the exam, my fingers felt like detaching themselves from my hand, thanks to the millions of calculator button presses. Time seemed to move extra fast in that hall, and as expected, I didn't have enough time to finish the entire paper, but aaaaah, screw that. Yeah.


Naturally, I'm soooooo damn proud of myself for managing to cram all 5 chapters and methods into my head. And to top it all off, I still remember what I learnt in Sem 2 okay...!


In the history of Mervin's mathematical acheivements, this could be IT. (Hence the huhuhahha.)



Okay la, I conned you. I didn't study the entirety of 5 chapters. I just couldn't understand wth reduction formulae was about, even when I stoned at the same page for an hour and a half OMG. So, I took the only logical move then: give up.


Manatau
, that was the only thing I didn't study for, and it came out on a 10-mark question. Pfft.


-.-
No good. (Hence the awwwww.)




On a happier note, this post is also dedicated for someone's birthday. To the person whose face turns hehlllll red when he blushes,

LAI VICTSON a.k.a. NOSTCIVIAL a.k.a. TOMATO LAI,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!




Sorry laah, I don't have a decent just me and you picture to post. So I just took the one at Kajang Satay. Don't kill me, please? *round eyes*

We're not that close as Peggy or the Wangsa kia, but hey. I'm still your effing coursemate, yeah? And who can forget the trademark arguments?

Tomato: You dong!
Mervin: Shaddup la, asshole! *whacks*

Tomato: Agigi! (which is MY line)

Mervin: Grrrrrrr!!!!! *whacks again*

*rinse and repeat



And Victson ohhhhh Victson. I pity you for having your birthday on a Maths test. Muahhahhah.


Yeeap, I know I'm evil and lame.


EVIL + LAME = EVILAME.

Hah! Mathematics!


wth. Seriously sometimes I really do feel I'm still a kid.




Yours truly,

Mervin, It's OO Night tomorrow!!!!


P.S. I hate blogger.com. Why in heaven earth hell does the HTML code ALWAYS run off?

P.P.S. Extra colour in this post for today, just for you, tomato! Your corporate color, RED. XD

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.