RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD




Okay. I know I haven't been updating, so yes, gomenasai. But alahh... whadya expect? My assignments have been piling up like crazy.

This is just so stressful.

And I'm not cocking or bullshitting okay. I've got proof! I'll just summarize what went on for the past week to keep you from bashing me up. =.=

1. Orientation Odyssey Night 09.

Wooooaaahhh!!!!!

Like hehhhllll, for once, I get to be called a VIP. Bangga tau. And since a VIP has to look like a VIP,

Don't doubt it, it works. Try for yourself. Just choose egg white or yolk, slosh the gunk on your face, and you'll look as plastic as Barbie in 15 minutes.

Trust me. ; )

Performances were good, opening ceremony with the Principal was boring, but man.... Joseph and Yoghurt're the highlights of the show, no kidding. They really brought the house down.

No, Roslyn, I'm not gonna steal Joseph from you. He's not my type. Okay wtf hahhahh.

To Eelin, Calvin, Shibs, Roslyn, Diyan....

I CHEERED SOOOOO FREAKIN' HARD FOR YOU UNTIL I HAD SORE THROAT THE NEXT DAY OK!!!!

Aiyah. No la. But I did cheer hard for you guys, and eventhough you didn't win anything, I love you guys for making my week ever so busy. XD

2. Sports Carnival.

Hace designed the little thing(Not the lizard, that's from the WWW). I absolutely loooove it to bits, cos' it looks so cool. He even went and crapped along that it was our identity or some shit like that, I can't remember.

Hey, it's been one week, so you can't fault me!

Ah. before I start digressing, back to the main point.

I basically watched like a gazillion football matches, folded sweaty, smelly singlets, ran like mad around the school, looking for this, that, and teachers.

And mind you. My school is gilerr bapak huge.

Hello Shaun.

Damn retard I swear. This's what happens when you watch too much football.


Yeah, but the best parts were watching people fall over and over again in the mud. They literally go whoop, splash, thonk.

Wheeeeeee. XD

My posts're gonna be backdated, and the only date I can think of is 27-07-09, which happens to be the deadline for most of my assignments.

Alright then. I really can't afford to put too much time on the Internet nowadays. I've been 'burning the midnight oil' for three days in a row already, and I still can't finish my pile of homework.

This is insane, I tell you. Insane. 28 hours of not sleeping did not manage to revitalise me.

And so, to quote Roslyn (again),

SHITFARK.


Yours truly,
Mervin, listening to "No Sleep Tonight - Faders". Coincidence? Fate?

P.S. There, Say Er. Slightly more pictures. You just wait till I get my cam. My blog'll literally be flooded with my face, my face, my booty, and my face again. Vomit blood!
huhu

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.