RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD




Last Sunday was spent at Subang Parade with the family, and my cousin from Johor who came just for the weekend. Mainly because she wants clothes, and me, well, being my usual self, I can't glue my ass at home.

So off we went.
That's at Shins, and yeeeeaaaap. That's her in the middle, looking for plastic eyelashes.


Sighhhh. I dunno, seriously. I mean, glue your eyes? That's a bit of a no-no for me. But then my mom also bought this weird treatment mascara thing that's supposed to stimulate growth of your eyelashes.



That's when my cousin and my mom started giggling, saying that i'd be the first one to use it.


Immense -.-III.


After that, it was off for women's shopping. Broke off from the group and headed to the guys' section cos' I simply couldn't stand not getting my own clothes.

Manatau, there wasn't any clothes, despite the sales season.
Damn sad case la, Subang Parade. No wonder no one goes there anymore.



But Rotiboy managed to save the day with the oh-so-hot buns.


Recently discovered bread is my Achille's heel. I was sorely tempted to buy at least 5 types of the buns, but one look at my wallet told me one was enough. :(



Indeed.



Stopped by Pizza Hut for lunch, and since the new Mediterranean Feast looked nice, I thought we oughtta go for it.




The pizza, crinkle potatoes, ad baked rice was kinda good, the only spoiler being the spaghetti that came with it.



Simply put, I got conned. WTF.


Oh, and did you know....


Hell yeah baybeh!!!
Hot dogs for only 2 bucks, and that's 1901 hot dogs to start.

Malaysians are really kiasu when it comes to food. So yessssss, to anyone who I've beaten up trynna deny this fact, *cough* Byron *cough* yours truly sincerely apologizes.

Ahhah. Sadly, stocks are limited, and the dogs were not as good as usual. The buns were cheapskate soft buns, and the mustard was horrible, IMHO.

Damn cheap weihh those 1901 vendors. It's just once a month, so can't you at the very least consider this charity?


Gosh. Who am I to talk about charity? But really, screw charity and its moral virtues. Pfft.




Yours truly,
Mervin, waiting for next 19th! Hweeee...

P.S. PC Fair's coming up!!!! Say hello to my new digicam.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.