RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD




It all started last Wednesday (see, I told you my posts are backdated), when I was just about to plant my ass in my room to do my homework and notes as I told myself to earlier, I got a message from my ever-so-hyper friend Shibi.

Shibs : eh. 8pm feeling cafe?
WuFF: today? serious shit ah?
Shibs : lol why the drama?
WuFF: holy... yeah good. okay. so i'll meet u at college main gate round 8?

No will power at all. Sighhh....

Temptation, temptation. -.-

Anyway, my partners in crime for the day were Roslyn, Kampar, Shibs, Jeannie, Jo, and Jade. Wanted to invite more, but 'twas too last minute, too random. So after hailing two taxis and a short walk, we finally arrived!

Wheeee. XD
My first time at that cafe. The interior's pretty small, with dimmed yellow lights and stuff. Oooh. Romantic. But on the downside, I couldn't take any pictures with my failed cellphone camera.

Drinks were quite expensive, around 7.90. Certainly not amazing, but good nonetheless.

See Roslyn? Great minds think alike. hahhahah.

There goes 7 bucks. And since we had to save money for shopping and other whatnots (Secret Recipe!!!), me and Jade didn't order anything, thinking we could fill ourselves with our drinks. But unfortunately, when the rest of the orders came, the smell was overpowering. It really brought me down to my knees, and so...

"Jade, come la. We share something."

Additional RM4.50 gone. Gawd. The Devil's grasp of temptation is strong on thine truly.


We ordered mushroom chicken chop. Manatau, it was sooo salty, it killed my appetite. In other words, FAIL. Also, a having no mirrors means I should give it an EPIC fail, but the two singing ladies saved the day with their voices and sexayh bodies charm.
Honestly, I think they discriminate against English-speakers. Requested for them to sing A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson, but didn't even bother telling us they didn't know the song.

Whee, thanks. Totally butchered the live music experience. Ish.

After that, nothing much. Laughed like maniacs, played cho dai di and Heart Attack packed with Dare or Dare(I suck in card games), disturbed random diners, rotted till about 11p.m., and then decided to leave as we needed to get back to homework, and since Chi Hoe was dying, we needed to get him Panadols.


And apparently, I am an extremely huge vain pot, or so Shibi says. I was dared to put on a hairclip and not take it off till I reached hostel, but I made up all sorts of excuses to take it off. Ughh. It's not as if i don't have anything better to do, and I need my fringe, okay. I look like some effed up grandpa without it.

Buuuuuuttttt, who asked you to be bitchy with me? Who asked you to give me the hardest dares? Hmph. I will get my revenge, Jo, Shibs, and Roslyn. I SO will. *evil grin*

Yada-dadada-da. End of my crap.


Yours truly,
Mervin, I hate dares. I'll just play it one last time to exact my revenge.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.