RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

I Smell A Blind RAT.





Hello everyone, this is me reporting to you at 10.30 p.m.

I'm just back from my solo dinner. Yawn for me. =.=lll

I swear to God, some shit's wrong with the food in the Sadam Mamak in TBR. Twice I've gotten a stomachache right after eating their food. But oh well, I'll keep going back there, seeing as their food frickin pwns the other mamaks beside it.


*to my college friends section*

You see! I always, ALWAYS ask ya'll to ajak me out for dinner, but you guys are always either "no money", "I'm having my dinner already la."(at 6.30 p.m.), or just plain lazy.

Hmph.

I can die of boredom in my hostel room already. Sheeeesh. No la, I'm not pissed off, wth.

I'm just mildly pissed. That's all. ;D

*end to my college friends section *


Okies. Anyway, if you know me, I have shit hell a lottttt of photos of myself, being an epic male camwhore. And so a few days back, a friend of mine asked me for a photo to upload on some My Friends section.

And being the all *cough* generous *cough* person, I just gave him one.

Yadada-yada-dadeedum. XP One of my better tight fitting tee-shirts, IMHO.

Now guess what? I went to his site, and looked up my photo, and I thought "Oh cool, there's a comment already."

Manatau, this speciic comment by a guy read:

"Eh, this girl quite pretty worhh... she stay where wan?"


O.o ,,!,,

Epic facepalm OMG. Could you be more blind?

Like WTF is wrong with your fucking idiotic motherfucking brains?!?!?! Go fly kites la, you moron.

Very embarassing. I felt like I just got back from Thailand or some asscrack like that. Gosh.


It's not that I'm sexist or anything, or that I think being a girl sucks. If you look closely, you can actually see that my shirt's a slim fit type. And so, naturally, a bit of... errr.... chest shows. But that doesn't mean it's boobs, by any means! And it's just.... *shivers* geli la!!!!

Okay. I'm being all shocked and stressed that I'm getting carried away and acting like a jakun. But now that I think about it, someone just threw me a compliment! So thank you, username ubx56118.

Ahahhah.

KANTOI.

I'm the prettiest boy in town cos I've got awesome hair, marble-esque contacts, and supercool accessories. Don't be jealous, HAH!!!



Yours truly,
Mervin, perhaps people should start referring to me as either beautiful, or hot. Handsome just doesn't cut it.

P.S. I know the date for the previous post is weird: 27th July? Haahah. it's supposed to be 27 JUNE. What to do? All of my titles are Photoshopped and edited by myself. Human error ba. huhu

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.