RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD




One thing about me. I've never, EVER liked short posts on my blog. BUT, I'm gonna go ahead and screw myself with this one because I NEED to update, okay. I really need to. It's depressing when you used to have around 35 readers per day, and now, I've only got an average of 5.

Thank you blardy hard, demanding, and killer assignments. Thank you sooooo very much. Pfft.

**********

One of the best parts about going for OO Night was the free haircut voucher at Snips that came with the goody bag. And seeing as my hair was clearly screaming for a visit to a salon, I was a happy boy. :D

Naturally, I was very stressed out and pissed off when the red-haired gay hairdresser told me that I couldn't cut my hair now as the trainees weren't there yet. Ish, don't bother giving the bloody vouchers laah, in the first place! Didn't even mention it was trainee cut. Stoooopid.

And so, instead of wasting my transport money, I just ditched the voucher and went for my cut at The Cut (I'm stating the obvious, yeah I know), my absolute favooorite salon.

Unfortunate but fortunate circumstances took place there. When the new hairstylist finished the job, I noticed that my sides still looked messy, and so I told her to trim. That's when she proceeded to comb my hair upwards, and literally chop off the sides. And Ms.Genius said,

"Done. You like it?"

WTF did she expect? Done with one side of my hair like 3 inches longer than the other? *sigh* I just told her to cut off the other side as well. Manatauu, it turned out quite nice.

Comments I got were on the lines of:

"OMG! Mervin!!! I can't even recognize you la!!!"
"Mervin!!! Mervin!!! (looking for me when I'm sitting right next to him."
"Oh. You look more energetic. Last time, you look very ugly."


Wtf, could you be more direct, please? (please oh please note the sarcasm.)

Oh well. For better, neater, not-so-lala appearances, perhaps?

You bet!!!




Okay laah. I conned you. I know I said a short post, but I realized too late that this is anything but short. What to do? Just let me be my hypertalk self, can? Can? Oh pretty please with a cherry on top?

GOOD.



Yours truly,
Mervin, I look even more like a girl. Oh, to hell with it laah.

P.S. Ahhh... I never like posting unfinished posts. Hence, the quality of this post.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.