RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD





WARNING : Pic-less post. Baah, how I hate not having a camera.

***********

Last Thursday, the original plan was to go for Secret Recipe, and then a bit of J.Co or Nando's or Pizza Hut or Teppanyaki or whatever we wanted lah, seeing as it was a plan from at least 3 weeks before.

But, just as I was waiting at our meeting place, Shibi (yes, her again) sms-ed me. :S

"Jom, we all go Sri Rampai pasar malam!!"

Oh well, it's never really bothered me when we change plans so suddenly. After all, I've always been an impulsive and totally spontaneous person. Oh, how I LOOOOOOVE being random!!

Okay wtf hahhahah. :D

Plus, since I haven't been there for a heartfelt century, FINE, I layaned. After meeting up with the gang in college and joking about our dick lengths, we set off. Had 3 cars for just 9 people (the rest would meet us there). Wth, major ratio imbalance.

So yeeeeap. 17 people. 3 very segregated groups of friends, but we made it work. Yay for us. *giggles*


Reached around 7.00, parked the cars, started walking, and everyone sped ahead, leaving me, Ray, and Ding behind while we bought small stuff to eat.

When people go pasar malam, they walk fast, buy fast, eat fast, then ciao fast, spending as little as possible. Not me!!!! I walk waaaaay slow, buy, eat, buy, eat, drink, then buy and eat again. Oh. Bumped twice into Say Er and Swei on the way.

Sigh. Confessions of A High-Metabolismer indeed.

Oh. And when they say pasar malam has a shit hell a lottttttt of food, THEY ARE NOT KIDDING.

Overall, we didn't exactly explore every nuance and anomaly of the pasar malam, but the walk was loooong. Thank god for yummy snacks, great food, crappy but cheap soya bean, and great great friends, no? I swear to God, my stomach literally exploded when I got home.

Okay. Pic-less post, so shall stop my nonsense. But... to end on a good note, here's a big container of yummy....

Yours truly,
Mervin, happie!!!!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.