RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Differentiation Makes Me Different?







I've got a mid-term Mathematics paper in like 8 hours. I bid myself good luck, and farewell.

Usually, the normal final exam format would be 4 questions in 2 hours. But now, my fat-ass lecturer is telling us to do 5 questions, in 90 minutes.

As if that weren't bad enough, I'll let you all know about the chapters covered:

Differentiation : A Revision.
Differentiation : Partial Differentiation, First Order
Integration : A Revision.
Integration : Numerical Integration.
Integration : Applications of Integration.

And within those 5 chapters, a blooooooooody lot of formulae, I kid you not.

Wah. Killer, I tell you, kiiiiiiiiller.

I dunno. To some others, it just seems so easy. You substitute a whole part of the equation as X or something else, and everything becomes easier. On the other hand, whenever I choose what to substitute, the whole thing becomes downright IMPOSSIBLE. Easier said than done.

Oh well. I guess I'm not a logical kind of person.

HEAR THAT, MR CHEONG TAU HAN?!?!?!?!

Like wtf haahahhh. Damn random.

I'm sleep deprived and damn tired. Recently, it's only like 4-5 hours of sleep, thanks to my assignments, tutorials, notes, and of course, blogging. Only one out of four is fun. Guess which one. XD

Oh. And my eyebags are like officially permanently etched below my eyes, which means I've had six eyes since God knows when. Two EYEs, two black EYE-rings, and two EYE-bags.

Six eyes.

I told you I'm not logical. Whooooopeeee. =.=III

I guess I won't be getting any sleep today, cos I've still got 3 more chapters to cover, AND memorize. And even if by some God-given miracle that I manage to complete studying, I wouldn't be able to sleep.

Mhmmm. So I'm gonna resist the temptation of just falling onto my bed and forgetting the whole damn thing. *sighhhhh*


Woihhhh *elbow nudge*. Seriously, the only time that everyone in my class actually studies, is during MATHS. Other lecturers have complained that we're one of the monkey-est batch, but not for Maths, where everyone is either paying attention, copying notes, or solving long, winding problems.


And also, it's the only time the whole class (21 people) crams itself in the library, just to do up Maths problems.

Thank you God, for giving us Kin Wai, the Maths genius of DMT2. Without him, I would've probably overdosed myself on sleeping pills a looooong time ago.

And speaking of the library....


Okay. You notice anything?

No? Try again.


Okay, okay, I can literally see your dumbstruck faces now. teehee

What library has that little books? Even the goddamned Taipan MPSJ library is better.

And funny shit just happens when you're studying. ;P


Like who the heck are you trynna seduce laah, CCY?

Well fineee.... you're probably saying that all of these would've been a piece of cake if... IF I had just paid attention in my lectures.


lmao. If there's anything I like in TARC's lecture halls, it'd be their LIGHTING. No, for real. haahhhah.

And what more, when you have a coursemate who just loves camwhoring as well?


Meet Say Er, ya'll. But no, she's not single. So shut.

Alahh. Just typing a post takes at least 2 hours, you know. Proof? This post itself. The clock's ticking, and now, I've only got 5 hours till doomsday.

And to make matters worse, I can't do substitution integration for nuts. I can seriously scream of stress right now, wtf.






H-E-L-P.











Yours truly,
Mervin, DX/DY of sin X = the quotient of X divided by the square root of X square minus 1. Understand?

P.S. There! TWO pictures of me from my right side. Hah!


P.P.S. Maxis is being bitchy. I can't even blog fully without reconnecting for at least 7 times.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.