RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Asshole, Asshole, ASSHOLE!!!!

I have quite a couple of things to post, but I'm gonna budge all of that aside for now, because I want to make a post about an asshole. Just for him. No names though. Just a vague gist of what's up, nothing more.

So, this asshole. Yeap.

It's been almost a year since I threw him out of my life, but due to some unfortunate circumstances, I have to deal with him again, sigh.

And it's really something to know that after all he's been through with his own friends, he still hasn't changed ONE BIT. Insensitive, inconsiderate, and blunt. I kinda saw this coming, but alaah.

Dial A for ASSHOLE, indeed.

So after 9 months of being away, this asshole decides to announce his return by publicly insulting me, even when he KNOWS thats exactly what ticks me off.

Fine, I let that slip.

But... hey, asshole. You have no right to say I don't do anything, when you don't know what I'm doing. Neither do you pass the buck to someone else the moment you walk into the meeting room, when it's your duty to do it.

If you're just up for the title and certificate, just say so. After all, even the people close to you say they don't trust you. Sounds nice, doesn't it?

In retrospect, things wouldn't have been so screwed up with the 3 girls if only I'd given up on you earlier on. But I was naive. I believed in you. I looked up to you. And to think I wanted to BE you, ugh.

I'm over that sort of stupidity, pfft.


For those who stood up for me, defended me when I wasn't there, thank you. I is grateful.


I don't usually write hate posts. For one, I suck at it. Too childish, even for someone like me. But this time, I'm so pissed I just have to express it.

So I'm gonna scream it here on the WorldWideWeb because the asshole doesn't read my blog anyway. At least, I think he doesn't.

Oh well, if he does, it's no biggie. He's blunt, but I'm sure he knows I hate him enough to do gory things to his tiny balls without a pinch of remorse.

One last word.

ASSHOLE!!!!!


Yours truly,
Mervin.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.