RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

What're We Having, Blood Or Coffee? - 30.10.09

Is it me, or is EVERYTHING suddenly so happening? Friends, studies, teachers that piss me off (in good and bad ways), and every other whatnot. Ahhhh, I'm not complaining.

BUT!!!!! I do wanna complain bout this sem's timetable. Screw it! Too many bloody breaks! (pun intended) 2 hours, 2.5 hours, and some even extend to 3! Thankfully, our college is near TBR. *ahem ahem*


3 bucks worth of evil fun, so how can we not?

You'll never see me in a more sadistic mood. Planning strategies and proceeding to strangle, tear or vomit on humans is just so epic!

And according to Ding, he's never seen me not being me. Perhaps I've got a split personality? One more bent on being evil?

Hoho. The mind boggles!

=.= My mom thinks I'm going crazy, sigh.



OR.... we just stop by Pak Li's Kopitiam. Okay, I take my word back. PLK is lightyears better than OldTown, period.

On the other hand, guess what? "Stop by" is a wee bit understated. Whenever we're there, we somehow manage to behead 3 hours in no time at all. =) Gossips, laughs, jokes, all-theory-no-practical, bitches, and coffee always completes the day.



Yours truly,
Mervin, looking forward to next Monday's 2 hour break!

P.S. Just discovered I'm a caffeine addict! If I don't get my night coffee, my hands shake uncontrollably. Was trynna thread an accessory into my camera last night, but my hands were doing their thing again. And what perfect timing to run out of coffee! Walked all the way to TBR just to get one stickpack. This. Is. Scary.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.