RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

I'm Leaving This Post Untitled. - 25.10.09

No, not really, I'm just too lazy to think of a title for a short post like this. =P

Anyway, I don't know if she'll see this on time (eventhough I told her to), but I still wanna wish Kelly a happy happy birthday here.

So to the girl I've shared many laughs, good times, poses, photos, fitting rooms, SPM stresses and Kancil's Crash Course boredom, Happy Birthday!!!! =D


Have a good one, despite your exams, huhu.

Will see you next Saturday!

BUT!!!! First question. Dinner where?

Second and the most important question....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You belanja onot? ROFLMAO.



Yours truly,
Mervin, it seems I've got plans every week. Perfection.

P.S. Designing and changing a blogskin is total stress. So many HTML errors! Am never editing it again, sighh.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.