RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Lunch... Saffrons of Suffering. - 24.10.09

Wheeee, I'm back. Continuing from my previous post. I woke up to Yi Hui's mom (right in front of me) telling me to go down for breakfast. To be honest, I was starving, but since I didn't want to look greedy, I waited for at least 2 more people to wake up to start eating.

In the meantime, discovered that watching people sleep is amusing. So twisted!




Thank god we bought too much food. There were extra egg tarts too! Leftovers never tasted so gobsmacking.

After that, all we did was pass time. 2 hours of piano, mahjong, gossip, more Korean flicks, more gay entertainment.




And just like that, it was time to leave. Packed our stuff, crammed 11 people into two cars, and it was off for Kumitha's Deepavali open house. It wasn't pleasant, but at least I could still feel my ass when I got out. :S



I havent' been to a Deepavali open house before. I've been to CNYs, Rayas, Christmases, but no Deepavali. Expected tons of spicy stuff. I think it was the same for most of us anyway, but nevermind that.

Do you know what a kum kum is? I don't, but that didn't stop us from playing around with the stickers.



Now we know how we'll look like if we were Indians.


Strangely, we were very quiet. Like HELL quiet. Or at least, quieter than usual.Didn't crack much jokes, didn't run around whacking each other. Don't look at us weirdly. Polite ma!

Main course was... bittersweet. So tasty, yet so spicy! The best dish was the hottest, phew.


Ate with our hands, where Leno and Jun displayed their pro skills. Downed countless glasses of soft drink, water, and ice. I've no pictures of these moments, though, so you guys just have to envision what happened la, k? Just picture everyone (Samson especially) on fire, and you've got it just about right.

Naturally, I overate again. That was hell to my body.


Sigh. I've got other stuff to do, besides the fact I'm lazy. So fine. Pictures, pictures, pictures.








Oh, Kumithaa's scarf came in of good use, too.







Yours truly,
Mervin, LAZY LAAAA!!!!

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.