RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

It Only Lasts For A Little While.

Yours truly is not feeling himself today because of emotional turbulences. I've never really felt this way in secondary school. It's a new feeling.

Loss? Regret? Fear, perhaps?

Knowing that in a blink of an eye (and seriously, I mean it more than ever), it's all over. Some of us'll be walking a separate way, and the remainder would have a little more borrowed time to spend together.


But in the end, it all boils down to the same thing : We WILL, sooner or later, say the dreaded goodbye.


Back then, I thought the saying "College is the best time of your life" was utter bullshit. It's only now that I realize how stupid I was.

Hahah, I love you nutcases. The love-hate thing, the yelling, laughing, homosexuality, behaving like the donkeys we are... I love them, and will always do. Cos' in the end, all that's left would be these memories.


I hate goodbyes, but as much as I dislike them, we can't avoid them. I'm still trying to come to terms with that, but I don't think I'll ever make it in time.

I don't think I even want to. I'm in denial.


And yet, am I really found?

Or still lost somewhere in the middle?


Oh God, it hurts. It really does.


Yours truly,
Mervin.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.