RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Results.

Well, results from last sem's exams are out. 1A, 4A-, 1B+.

I know they're not too shabby, but somehow, I feel I did better than that. I remember smiling confidently when I walked out the exam hall. The rest is a stupid blur.

But I really think I did better okay!!!

Ahhh... I guess I've learnt not to expect too much, right? And not to be a perfectionist, too. So screw that, yeah.



But then again, my teacher just HAD to tell me that I was just 1(!!) mark away from scraping another A. That managed to piss the bejeesus out of me. How can you sleep easy after knowing that?!

I'm gonna be hating the number 'ONE' for a looooooong time.


Yours truly,
Mervin, I'm kiasu. So?

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.