RSS
Hello!!! The name's Mervin. Loves photography, shopping, coffee, and my friends. I can fill this little section with so much crap to scare you away, but... enough, I think? XD

Shibi's 48 Hour Birthday.


May not look like it, but everyone of us were posing from one to eleven. Ryan, that's not how you do ten, freak.

So last Tuesday, eleven of us headed down to GK to celebrate the birthday of one of the whacky ones, Shibi @ Shibi-dibidoo!

Happy 18th, girl.

A small tea house for a big celebration. Made noise loud enough to shatter glass.

But okay. Jokes aside, Cannes really had a homey charm. Very kiddy too, you'll see why later.

Waited for Dongbell for around 40 minutes(!!), cos' she had to shower. Girls and long showers, I will never understand, sigh.

BUT!!! You don't expect us to do nothing while we were waiting for her, right?


Nonetheless, EVERYONE ordered the set meals, and cheap they were! Good sized servings, good food, and a ood environment were the perfect ingredients to a great birthday celebration.

Alahh, since I'm feeling a tad lazy right now, I'll just let the pictures do most of the talking from this point on.



Pork chop fried rice was goood. Could've used more rice though. It really didn't fill me up.

I should really try shrinking my stomach storage, tsk.




And what meal would be complete without dessert? Thankfully, the set meal included a frosty one.

ICE-CREAM!!!!!!! Wheeeeeee.


Obviously, I had to fight for the yam flavored one. Don't look at me weirdly. It's the shops' fault for not asking us what flavor we wanted. X(

The Yam-Club.



But then again, the set meal didn't exactly fill everyone too. Ordered some sausage bun slices. Mix that together with some creative minds and a pinch of curiosity, and voila. Can't escape reality, can we?

Sure as hell will mix that again. Ice-cream and hot sausage buns make such a lovely combination!!!

Finished eating at around 8. Since none of us wanted to go home so early, we decided to revisit an old, oooooold game.

Still remember Stackers?

Who won't? =P

I haven't played that game since God knows when, no shit! Brings back so much memories. *sob*

Nostalgic much? INDEED.

Anyway, it's a building. Shouldn't be too hard of a problem for an entire SOT group, right?



Wrong.



Especially when assholes like us play without the dice, and remove the bottom two bars first.

Well, we still managed to maintain the building for one whole round (and there were 11 of us, remember), before it came crashing down at the hands of Kampar.

And that's when things just got crazier.

I told you we were creative, didn't I? From there, it got higher...

until Kampar bludgeoned it again.

Kampar, are you sure Architecture is your calling? yadada

By the way, My Heart Will Go On played, and Jo and Jade started doing some wily stuff.


Then it was present time!!!

Jo and Jade got something for Shibi, no one had any other idea then.

Or...it could be only me that was left the clueless one.

I swear, she was flabbergasted when she opened. Ah, sexy.


And well, when you get something like that, by all means, you share!



Woooot!!! Jo had his share too, but my camera just had to run out of batteries then. Wtf.

A night of randomness, stupidity, creativity, and maniacal laughter. The rest is history.







Happy birthday once again, Shibi!



Yours truly,
Mervin, wahlao.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 You'll Know It's Mervin.. All rights reserved.